Large Groups include 15 or more
- To make your reservation please call 703-327-7640 between 10am-5pm, we’re available 7 days a week. Reservations must be made at least 2 days in advance. You must be at least 18 years old to book a reservation. *Cannot use coupons, free play passes, thank you card passes or return passes toward private sessions.*
- Private Parties are available by reservation 7 days a week.
- Private Parties must put down a $150 deposit for at least 15 players at the time of reservation. Deposit goes towards your balance and is not refundable. Day of play if you have less then 15 players your time frame drops down to a 2 hour play time. Final head count must be in 2 days prior of your play date in order for proper staffing and equipment ready. Showing up with extra players not paid for in advance can result in a minimum of 30 min wait time OR any extra players not able to play. If extra wait time cuts into your play time, there is no extension for playing.
- Private Parties are great for Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties, Sports Team Parties, Church Groups, Family Reunions or just friends and family getting together to have fun in a safe and exciting outdoor experience.
- Paintball is great for anyone who likes competition, action, strategy and skill.
When making a private reservation you are not playing with the general public, you are playing by yourselves. You will have your own private staff instructor with you for your entire group play time. Your group will rotate from playing field to playing field and play different variety of games.
3 Hour Session:
The package fee includes admission to the park, private field, private instructor, air fills, paintball marker, air system, full facemask protection, belt pack and 500 paintballs per person.
*Cannot use coupons, free play passes, thank you card passes, group on’s, ladies play free day or return passes toward private sessions.*
NEW FEATURE: You can now extend your paintball adventure by continuing as part of our Public Walk-On Games for only $10 extra per person. Ask our reservation staff for more details when making your reservation.
Large Group Package Prices
7 Days a week
*Minimum 9 games*
|15 – 24 Players||25 – 49 Players||50+ Players|
OR Low Impact
|$49.00 per player||$39.00 per player||$35.00 per player|
- 3 Hours of Private Play Time (minimum 9 games)
- Dedicated Staff Members
- Paintball Rental Equipment (Gun, Face Mask, Ammo Belt, N2 Air Tank)
- 500 Paintballs Per Player
You may also upgrade your equipment-Goggles-Markers(guns). All upgrades are additional fees to your entry fee. Upgrade equipment is first come- Private groups may call in advance and reserve upgrades.
Tippmann X7-Machanical paintball marker- Looks like military style guns $20 (Includes, X7 marker, 3000 psi tank, thermal goggles-anti fog, ammo pack)
Eclipse Etha or Etek-Electronic paintball marker- $30 (Includes, Electronic marker, electronic hopper-rotor, 4500 psi tank, thermal goggles-anti fog, ammo pack)
While you are playing with your party your group is able to play all of the fields that are ready for play. These include Fort Tippmann, District 7, Hard Rock Field, Devastation,Deadwood, Outpost, Sniper Ridge, Borderlands and Airball on Turf. With more coming soon!!
Pev’s Paintball Park is a Pev’s Paint only facility. This means you must use a paintball that has the Pev’s logo printed on the ball. If you are renting equipment you must use premium paintballs provided to you the day of play, our equipment will not work with some brands purchased elsewhere. If you have your own equipment you may purchase lower to higher quality brands of paintballs ranging from $45 to $79 in advance at any Pev’s Pro Shop.
We are open rain, snow or shine. If you cancel 7 days before your scheduled day of play you can receive a full refund. If you cancel within 7 days, there are no refunds but you have 1 year to reschedule at no additional cost. If you cancel the day of your party there is a minimum of $50 rescheduling fee. Rescheduling fee depends on how many people you booked for in advance. Your head count depends on how many staff is assigned to your group in advance.
Picnic Party Flyer | Download PDF