PeeWee 30 Minute Paintball Party Packages: $19.99 Per Player (minimum of 10 paid players) Saturday’s & Sunday’s Only
Pev’s birthday parties, featuring “PeeWee” Paintball for ages 5-8 are designed to give your kids all the high-energy action of paintball but with gentler features for young kids. Partygoers can enjoy forts, towers, and caves all while strategizing, dodging and blasting their opponents with paint.
When making a private reservation you are not playing with the general public, you are playing by yourselves. You will have your own private staff instructor with you for your entire group time. Your group will rotate from playing field to playing field and play different variety of games.
Cost: $19.99 Per Person (Minimum of 10 Players Required)
Your PeeWee Party Includes:
- 30 Minute PeeWee play session in your own private group.
- Rental Equipment which includes special JT SplatMaster paintball guns and protective face mask and body armor; designed for younger players.
- Unlimited paintballs per player
- Specially trained staff member to serve as your instructor and guide.
What Is PeeWee Paintball?
- First, JT SplatMasters are powered by spring pressure, not compressed air or CO2. This results in the Ammo only traveling between 110 and 140 feet per second versus 300 feet per second, the speed of a normal paintball.
- Second, JT SplatMaster Ammo is smaller in size than standard paintballs, and when you include that characteristic with the reduced speed the Ammo travels, it results in less energy – which means, less impact and considerably less “ouch”.
- Last, the paint has been developed with a special shell and fill that is designed to break on contact traveling at the low speeds of JT SplatMaster.
See PeeWee Paintball in Action!
What Is JT Splatmaster?
Does It Hurt?
JT Splatmaster Safety